Friday, October 24, 2008

Pool Protocol

I turned over a new leaf this Fall, joined a water aerobics class. Great timing, as the temps get nice and frigid. Last night I hauled myself out into the arctic air and discovered that class had been canceled. Apparently the instructor had "something to do" and canceled the class. I missed the last two classes because of a business trip so I wouldn't have heard the announcement. However, I recall on the first night of class, filling out a sheet with my name, phone number and e-mail address. Why did I do that? What purpose does this serve? Will she start forwarding me e-mail jokes and store coupons? What did it take for her to send out a reminder to everyone? We are all busy these days and a kind reminder would have been appreciated.Have people forgotten how to be courteous? If I had her e-mail address I would send her a message and remind her how! Uffa!

No comments: